5K Trailrun 2013 About
“About the Race”
The Race will be held at Pleasant Grove Park in Fluvanna County.
The physical address is: 271 Pleasant Grove Drive, Palmyra, VA 22963
- The race is a Rain or Shine Event
- A map of the course will be posted on the website soon
- On-line Registration will be open until October 10, 2013
- Registrations after September 27, 2013 will need to pick their race shirt up at Ragged Mountain Running Shop 1 week after the race.
- There will not be any on-site registration.
- Check-in for the race will be from 7:00 A.M. - 7:45 A.M. the day of the race.
- Runners who registered before September 27 will have the option of collecting their race shirt either before or after the race.
- RUNNERS WILL NEED THEIR RACE NUMBER TO COLLECT THEIR SHIRT
Competition brackets for men and women will include:
|14 and under
||15 - 19 |
|20 - 29
||30 - 39 |
|40 - 49
||50 - 59 |
|60 and over |
In addition to the above competition brackets there will also be the following:
|Overall Female |
The Award Ceremony will be held at 9:30 am. Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for each competition bracket. Winners not present at the ceremony will need to pick up their prize at Ragged Mountain Running Shop the week after the race.
There will be snacks and drinks provided after the race.
The Apple Harvest 5K Trail Run is being held in conjunction with the 35th Annual Apple Harvest Boy Scout Camporee. Runners are encouraged to visit the camporee events following the award ceremony.
Non-scouts will not be allowed in the campsites.